Thursday, November 11, 2010

Booty, Booty, Booty.....

Thought we'd share our booty with you!
We found so many treasures this week and just can't wait to get them all listed on Etsy!

What a collection!
I can't seem to pick a favorite...
oh though, actually the decanters right up there along with the tree trunk nut bowl,
I've always wanted one of those...

and for the owl lovers...

this brass eagle is just amazing...
and I love how the shelf I painted turned out..

Frosty is so sweet...and the picture frames all turned out better than I expected!

love the faded gold ornaments...
 they're perfect for the heavily tarnished silver bowl...
Silver and Gold...

the silver tray is a unique one,
I love the etching and the chippy patina...
it reminds me of mercury glass...
and the crucifix is really cool...
it has cream colored strips that look like bakelite...

and the farm snips really make a statement...
I love the decanters, the ones in the back are still filled with water and bleach...
I always want them to be clean and shiny when they get to their new homes...

this little red tool box is so cute...
the recipe cards look good in there...
and the brown paper bag covered dictionary is spectacular,
it's filled with definitions for words like
 gravamen, grouty, heehaw, hobbly and the one that so sold me on this book
hogwash!

Well, I'm off to Etsy to get some of these listed...
Have a good night!

No comments: