Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gotta love Indian Summer...

So, we found this dictionary last week and just have to keep it...
our word of this last week has been
kobold
"dwarf, goblin, or sprite frequenting houses, mines, and caves."

thought I'd share my daily treasures, I always find things walking between our houses,
and Chico is known as the city of trees...
so, first I found these amazing leaves
aren't they just brilliant!
then I found this pod....
         which turned out to be the prettiest little pinecone...
I had to include the latest addition to my acorn collection...
sometimes on really good days I find pretty acorns...
found this one walking back to the truck after seeing
one of our fave bands As I Lay Dying...
you can see one of their slower songs below...
keepin it easy on your ear drums here...
hope you love it as much as I do...actually a pinch of as much as I do would be aswesome!
nighty, night...

No comments: